Complaint Review: OEM/PARTSBIN Auto Parts Warehouse

• Submitted: Sat, April 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 19, 2008

• Reported By:Cuba City Wisconsin
OEM/PARTSBIN Auto Parts Warehouse
17150 South Margay Ave Carson, California U.S.A.

OEM/PARTSBIN Auto Parts Warehouse FRAUD. RIP OFF. SCAM Carson California

My bank statement showed that on 4/16 I had charges of $531.90 from a merchant by the name of OEM/PARTSBIN (auto warehouse). I had never heard of this company let alone ordered anything from them! As I start searching I find out that the order was placed by a person named Frankie Huddleston Atlanta Georgia. I immediatley contacted OEM and they had no information as to who I was all they had was my DEBIT card number. It took at least 10 attempts to finally get a represenitive smart enough to find this order and the only way they did is by the last four of my DEBIT card and the amount of the transaction! IT was listed as fraud! The zip code on the DEBIT card and the zip code of the shipping address did not match but they still allowed the charges to go thru! TICKED off and impatient I called my bank and they reversed the charges and took the information I had and will be filing a claim against either OEM or Frankie Huddleston (if he even exist). In the mean time I'm without a DEBIT card and not in a very good mood!

Pissed off mama
Cuba City, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2008 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OEMPARTSBIN-Auto-Parts-Warehouse/Carson-California-90746/OEMPARTSBIN-Auto-Parts-Warehouse-FRAUD-RIP-OFF-SCAM-Carson-California-327271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OEM/PARTSBIN Auto Parts Warehouse