• Report: #219845

• Submitted: Thu, November 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 09, 2006

• Reported By:Lubbock Texas
Offendall.com ; Waxworks Distribtion
P.O. Box 17871 Beverly Hills, California U.S.A.

Offendall.com ; Waxworks Distribtion offendall waxworks tshirt ripoff Beverly Hills California

I ordered a t-shirt on october 22, 2006 and on October 31 I was beginning to wonder about my order. I contacted the company through the email I found and could not get a response. After waiting another week I decided I would email them again requesting info on my order and a ship date, no response again. After no response I went to the website offendall.com and tried to find a phone number and could not find one so I looked at registar.com and found the number I wanted.

Today is November 9, 2006 and in the past two days I have made about 15 calls to the number registed at the registar.com and have yet to recieve a response after leaving numerous messages on the machine there.

Nate
Lubbock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2006 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Offendallcom-Waxworks-Distribtion/Beverly-Hills-California-90209/Offendallcom-Waxworks-Distribtion-offendall-waxworks-tshirt-ripoff-Beverly-Hills-Cal-219845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Offendall.com ; Waxworks Distribtion