Complaint Review: offerwire usps address change

• Submitted: Tue, November 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 13, 2010

• Reported By: brittany2010 — bremen Georgia United States of America
offerwire usps address change
bremen, Georgia United States of America

offerwire usps address change i had to make an address forward and they charged me 5 dollars for it and i went to a different and it was only a dollar and i still havent got any mail forwarded to my new address. bremen, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Hmmm, I don't think it works this way

*UPDATE Employee: Response From Bridgevine

I had to forward my mail to my new address and i put in all my information even my debit card information. They charged me 5 dollars to do it i been waiting for my mail and i have not got it well i looked on my bank statement and it said offerwire and i looked it up online and it said that they were people who scam you out of your money so i had to call the bank and get my debit card cancelled. The real adress changes only cost 1 dollar it was luck i didn't pay a lot of money to them.
Brittany, Bremen Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2009 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/offerwire-usps-address-change/bremen-Georgia-/offerwire-usps-address-change-i-had-to-make-an-address-forward-and-they-charged-me-5-doll-528077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on offerwire usps address change

Hmmm, I don't think it works this way

AUTHOR: Cristina - (U.S.A.)

I don't understand this complaint.  It's free to change your address.  You just go into your nearest Post Office (doesn't even have to be the post office that delivers your mail), fill out a form and send it in or give it to them.  It's as easy as that.  I've done many of them over the years and never been charged for it.  Sounds like you did it through a bogus site.

Response From Bridgevine

AUTHOR: VeroMark - (USA)

I'm sure that you realize you selected to pay $4.99 for the service, and that we never forced payment upon you or anyone.

We process hundreds of these change of address forms daily and many for FREE. If a visitorafter filling out their change of address informationselects one of our free trial offers we process the COA at absolutely no cost.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC