Complaint Review: Offerwire

• Reported By: John — Palm Springs California
Offerwire
El Paso, California USA

Offerwire BridgevineTime Warner Rebate ripoff El Paso Texas

I purchased Time Warner internet service from offerwire upon the promise of a $40.00 rebate mailed to me within 16 weeks. I received no rebate. I submitted rebate forms given me by the installler who set up the internet in my home. Offerwire sent me a postcard that I applied for the wrong rebate. In May 2013 I sent offerwire a demand letter pursuant to the California Consumer Legal Remedies Act. Said letter gave them 30 days to pay my rebate.

Since they did not I have prepared a class action lawsuit pursuant to said act wherein I have asked for lawyers and punitive damages. I am a California licensed attorney. If you are a California victim of this rebate scam. I suggest you do the same, if your CLRA certified letter is not acted upon,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Offerwire/El-Paso-California-88554/Offerwire-BridgevineTime-Warner-Rebate-ripoff-El-Paso-Texas-1073538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Offerwire