Complaint Review: offerwire.com

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: John — Gurnee Illinois United States of America
offerwire.com
Internet, Florida United States of America

offerwire.com I bought internet and phone from bridgevine/offerwire this is the third time I sent my rebate still no rebate I signed up in January 2012 everytime Italk to them they request info again them tell me s Internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Scam

*UPDATE Employee: OfferWire

I bought phone and internet from Bridgevine/offerwire, prepaid for modem and router. It was supposed to be sent back to me in rebate. Also comcast was supposed to give me 100.00 rebate for starter pack package. I've talked to comcast ,they say theres nothing they can do with Bridgevine/offerwire. I was supposed to get $100.00 from comcast rebate, plus $50.00 for modem that I already paid for, plus 79.95 for router that I already paid for. Every time I contact them, I cant barely understand what there saying

they keep asking for upc numbers that I've already sumitted 3 times. It's been over 7 months, still waiting, liers over and over again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/offerwirecom/Internet-Florida-/offerwirecom-I-bought-internet-and-phone-from-bridgevineofferwire-this-is-the-third-tim-916647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on offerwire.com

Scam

AUTHOR: Hansen35721 - (United States of America)

Bridgevine is a scam, they say they are comcast, centurylink, charter ect... they are nothing but towel heads, the guy i called and comfronted said he did not know the owner of the company, i know every owner of every company ive ever worked for!

OfferWire

AUTHOR: VeroMark - (USA)

I'm sorry that you are having this issue but I may be able to help. I work for Bridgevine and if you email me your order number I will personally make sure that someone looks into this matter and contacts you.

Regards