Complaint Review: office depot

• Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: dee — United States of America
office depot
Nationwide United States of America

office depot performance protection is a ripoff internet, Nationwide

I bought the performance protection for my notebook.  I sent it in to be fixed and they fixed something  that was not the problem and didn't fix the actual problem.   Now I have to send it back and I will be out of it another two weeks.  They are pretty worthless at Warranty Logistics Incorporated where I sent my computer to be fixed.  I talked to Brittney... a know nothing girl.  She refused to give me the name of a supervisor or a phone number to call or a address to write.  She said there wasn't any.... I find that hard to believe.

I will never do business with the office depot again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/office-depot/nationwide/office-depot-performance-protection-is-a-ripoff-internet-Nationwide-827814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on office depot