Complaint Review: OFFICE MAX Delafield WI.

• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: echo — North Prairie Wisconsin United States of America
OFFICE MAX Delafield WI.
2840 heritage Dr Delafield WI 53018 2840 Heritage Dr. Delafield, Wisconsin United States of America

OFFICE MAX Delafield Wisconsin. Amy and Mark managers I went through. Employees that tell people who come into store about what customers are copying and then they go to there home and steal the paper work. 2840 Heritage Dr. Delafield, Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: I smell

*Consumer Comment: I smell a shake-down attempt here....

*General Comment: What?!

Office Max Delafield WI is a bad place to copy important papers. I had the employees behind the counter, helping me and seeing what I was copying every time I went there. Sundays the most I went. Then later that night someone would come and break in my house and steal the papers I copied. This kept happing week after week.

I finally was hearing the employees talking and he was telling what I was doing, and when I reported it to 2 differant managers Amy and Mark, Amy said she would take care of me, and they both went into hiding. I tryed to go to coorporate but was always getting customer service and they ignore also.

Since office max employees were so close to the people they were telling what I was doing that over the yrs. of coping I had over $3,000.00 worth of papers stole, and the worst part was 40% of that was papers I could not replace and they were very important papers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OFFICE-MAX-Delafield-WI/2840-Heritage-Dr-Delafield-Wisconsin-53018/OFFICE-MAX-Delafield-Wisconsin-Amy-and-Mark-managers-I-went-through-Employees-that-tell-904142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OFFICE MAX Delafield WI.

I smell

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

Team Rebutt whew

I smell a shake-down attempt here....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"When I put in my complaint all I wanted was a gift card at that time, and to see that that employee be fired. But all I got back was ignored, and they all pretended they don`t work there. it took me along time to figure out who was coming in my home and stealing papers, now that I caught them they to scared to talk and settle."

How did you catch the ones actually stealing your "very important papers?"

Did the police arrest them when you called and identified them?

"Since office max employees were so close to the people they were telling what I was doing that over the yrs. of coping I had over $3,000.00 worth of papers stole, and the worst part was 40% of that was papers I could not replace and they were very important papers."

How many years were your papers being stolen, "week after week?"

Your Ripoff Report is so stupid and impossible to believe, I believe you are either trolling or are one of the most stupid people on the planet.

#3 General Comment

What?!

AUTHOR: Jess M. - (United States of America)

How can papers be worth $3K?  If people are breaking into your house, why haven't you called the police?  How do you know what employees are saying to each other?  This story has so many holes and unexplainables that I can't take it seriously.