Complaint Review: Office Of Attorney General Child support division

• Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: kcooper — plainview Texas United States of America
Office Of Attorney General Child support division
4630 50th st ste.200 lubbock, Texas United States of America

Office Of Attorney General Child support division child support division lubbock, Texas

Well my child is suppose to recive child support and her father got on soical sicurity benifets and when he got his back pay the hild support division ordered a witholding order for child support to the soicial sicurity office they then took some of his back pay to go towards my back child support and another woman back child support the amount was 2600.00.It was supposed to be divided between me and the other woman but i never recived my money but the other woman called me and told me that they gave it all to her 2600.00. So i called attorney general and they told me that they forgot to spilt the money and that they would have to contact the soical sicurity office to find out how much i was suppose to be given before they could give me my half of the money and to call constantly to find out if they have heard from soical sicurity office.So i have and they kept telling me that they havent heard from them.Now they are telling me that they cant tell me anything because of confidintalality.So i need help i cant get any answers and my child should not be punished for their mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Of-Attorney-General-Child-support-division/lubbock-Texas-79414/Office-Of-Attorney-General-Child-support-division-child-support-division-lubbock-Texas-831694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Of Attorney General Child support division