Complaint Review: Office of Attorney General Special Collections unit 703

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: cliff — austin Texas
Office of Attorney General Special Collections unit 703
austin, Texas USA

Office of Attorney General Special Collections unit 703 Rosalinda Mildon Barry Brooks Defamation,Slander,Fraud austin Texas

*Author of original report: Law Breakers Exsposed

*Author of original report: Where's My Money?

*Author of original report: Above the Law

I filed a complaint on Ripoff Report a few weeks ago against The Attorney General of Texas Child Support Division for

overcharging me for child support for allmost 12yrs.They have continued to make false statements about me being behind on

child support payments.They have turned my case over to the Office of the Attorney General Special Collections Unit 590 and

Unit 703 They have filed a Lien against me to try and withhold any money that I may receive for being behind on child

support even though im not behind. They have allso indicated that they are still going to charge me interest/penalty for

money I dont owe.They have yet to reinburse me for all the money that they illegally took from me over the past 12 yrs.

They have 2 new people thats handling my case now are Rosalinda Mildon,and Barry Brooks.They have yet to provide any

proof that im behind.I have given them all of my check stubs to prove they took all of my money but they wont even address

it.Should they withhold any money I receive based on false allegations and missrepresentations of the facts I think this

becomes a Federal Case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-of-Attorney-General-Special-Collections-unit-703/austin-Texas-78711/Office-of-Attorney-General-Special-Collections-unit-703-Rosalinda-Mildon-Barry-Brooks-Def-1091358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office of Attorney General Special Collections unit 703

Law Breakers Exsposed

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I have been trying to get my money back for overpayment of Child Support I have been going back and forth with  them but they will not admit that they took to much of my money therefore I have decided to release all of my checkstubs along with my court order to the public so they can see this corruption.I am still opened to resolving this matter before I release these Documents to the Public.

Where's My Money?

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I have tried over again to get reinbused for the money that I was overcharged for Child Support I have produced all of my checkstubs and other documents but they wont give me back my money If they dont resolve this matter by the end of the month Im going to start making all of thses documents available to the Public and to Ripoff Report.

Above the Law

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This company continues to think they are above the Law.One Lawyer here in Texas told her client that Texas Attorney General is above the law and they cant be sued she said they can basically do what they want to.I have yet to receive my reinbusement for overpayment of child support.