Complaint Review: Office of Sci & Tech, Washington DC

• Submitted: Tue, April 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: OSTC — Washington District of Columbia
Office of Sci & Tech, Washington DC
1024 Wisconsin Ave, N.W. Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Office of Sci & Tech, Washington DC Progressive Business Publications Billing for Newsletter Publication Washington, District of Columbia

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Response from PBP Customer Service

I got a phone call this morning about my $299.00 unpaid bill. The last bill I received mentions that they have sent me more than 10 issues. The one who take care of mails for my office is certain that he has seen the newsletter just in last couple months (2-3 issues he saw) and followed with the bills (of course no first invoice received). No wonder there are over hundred reports on this company since 2006, all same story. If they really wanted to do a right business, they'd better change the way they find customers and bill them like other actual magazine companies do long time ago. Our company received a lot of paid magazine, we know what is the right way to do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-of-Sci-Tech-Washington-DC/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20007/Office-of-Sci-Tech-Washington-DC-Progressive-Business-Publications-Billing-for-Newslet-1043625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office of Sci & Tech, Washington DC

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Response from PBP Customer Service

AUTHOR: Matt Jackson - ()

Hi Cam,

Feel free to reach out to our customer service department (customer_service@pbp.com) or myself and we'd be happy to try to assist.

We maintain extensive electronic records of every order.  If you'd like to provide me with your account or invoice number I'd be happy to look up the account and show you all of the information associated with the order including a digital record of every mailing sent via USPS.

Visit our Invoice page at http://www.pbp.com/received-an-invoice/ to find more information.

All the best,