Complaint Review: Officer Donald Velsor

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: ANOTHER VICTIM OF VELSOR — New Port Richey Florida
Officer Donald Velsor
New Port Richey, Florida USA

Officer Donald Velsor oFFICER vELSOR USED DEADLY FORCE ON ME AND MY TWO KIDS AND INTENTIONALLY FALSIFIED REPORTS New Port Richey Florida

*Author of original report: deadly force does not neccessary mean death

*Consumer Comment: Interesting Indeed!

I am also a victim of Officer Velsor.In Dec 2013 My kids and I was brutally abused by Officer Velsor.He had strangled me in my home and had pointed guns to my childrens faces.He also tazored me,this all happened in front of my kids.He intentionally made falsified reports to cover up the abuse he had inflicted on me and my children.I filed a complaint with the New Port Richey Police Dept and due to all his police misconduct i got a call from the Lieutenant saying he is no longer employed by the New Port Richey Dept as of January 2014.He is a very dangerous man.I think everyone should be warned so this will not happen again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Officer-Donald-Velsor/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34653/Officer-Donald-Velsor-oFFICER-vELSOR-USED-DEADLY-FORCE-ON-ME-AND-MY-TWO-KIDS-AND-INTENTIO-1115071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Officer Donald Velsor

deadly force does not neccessary mean death

AUTHOR: ANOTHER VICTIM OF VELSOR - ()

deadly force can mean strangling if you must know and no I did not know ahead of time

Interesting Indeed!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

I must assume you knew in advance the officer was planning to use "deadly force" against you and therefore you wrote this account before it happened because you must now be dead!