Complaint Review: Officer Johnny Marshall

• Updated: Sat, November 19, 2011

• Reported By: Nancy J — Vero Beach Florida United States of America
Officer Johnny Marshall
Duluth, GA Duluth, Georgia United States of America

Officer Johnny Marshall US Investigation Crime Bureau Claims to be a Goverment Agent on behalf of a lawsuit filed against you for an unpaid cash advance Duluth, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: He is a scammer

Officer Johnny Marshall claiming to be with The US Investigation Crime Bureau stated that a lawsuit has been filed against me for stealing from a cash advance company.

Officer had all my personal information: address, phone number, social security number, bank account information, driver's license number. This was very disturbing. I neither confirmed or denied the information he provided.

After stating that I did not owe any cash advance, he preceeded to threaten me to pay the amount to avoid law enforcement coming to my place of employment and arresting me. That there is a warrant for my arrest which can be avoided if I settle the debt that I owe.

When questioned to verify who he was, he was unable to supply me with any information. This man had an Indian accent and appeared to be reading what he was reporting. I stated that I knew this to be fraud and that he was a liar and theif. I stated that I was going to report him at which point we were disconnected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Officer-Johnny-Marshall/Duluth-Georgia-/Officer-Johnny-Marshall-US-Investigation-Crime-Bureau-Claims-to-be-a-Goverment-Agent-on-be-798972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Officer Johnny Marshall

He is a scammer

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

This idiot is nothing but a scammer. The next time he calls tell him a very bad death curse has been put on him. Tell him the curse took affect after the 1st call made to you . If he wants it removed it will cost him millions of dollars I'm talking 900million dollars . He has 1 hour to come up with the money and cannot be 1minuite late. If he is 1 minuite late the curse cannot be removed. When he dies he will come back and walk around as a zombie.

They do believe in this and are very sensative to curses.  I also take it he is a camel rider .