Complaint Review: officer#30 John Vinson

• Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Jeff — Crown Point Indiana United States of America
officer#30 John Vinson
17W275 Butterfield Rd. Oakbrook terrace, Illinois United States of America

officer#30 John Vinson: Noted Racial Profiling, Motor Vehicle Profiling. I am willing to participate in a lawsuit against him. He accused me of driving ONE-WHEEL on a MOPED VEHICLE - My lawyer was unable to re Oakbrook terrace, Illinois

I was passing though Oakbrook Terrace IL on my motorcycle, I had been in town approximately 10 minutes.  I pull out of a gas station, make a legal left turn.  Officer #30 John Vinson pulls me over.  Uses his loud speaker.  He says: "I'm going to give you one chance to get away, guess why I pulled you over?"  I said: "I don't know, I just made a left turn"  He says: "Don't get smart with me"  I said: "I don't know"  He said: "Do you just want a few tickets today, or do you want to get arrested?" At this point I stopped speaking, and complied with everything.  That way I would not get arrested.

He gives me 4 tickets.  2 about license stickers/insurance (which I later proved I had in traffic court)  1 for driving on 1 wheel on a Moped, and one for Speeding going 20 miles per hour over the speed limit.

I call my lawyer and he says there is not much I can do because of the risk of being convicted or putting my license at jeopardy. [continued below]....
.....  My Lawyer from Orland Park who has a trustworthy relationship at the traffic court worked with prosecutors to remove 2 bogus charges.

At court, I get the option of court supervision on both the "ONE WHEEL" charge and the "SPEEDING" charge.  The supervisor said this police officer would take the charge to trial.  If I take it to trial it is his word against mine, so I decline that and pay $500 for riding my motorcycle through the town of Oakbrook Terrace.

This man: Officer #30 John Vinson

Notable characteristics:
-In court, talks a lot, influences fellow colleagues
-seeks power over civilians (based on actions)
-noted racial profiling & other reports of lying from similar ripoff reports

About me:
I have money, and I am willing to sue and file a lawsuit against this police officer, simply contact me and we can talk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/officer30-John-Vinson/Oakbrook-terrace-Illinois-60181/officer30-John-Vinson-Noted-Racial-Profiling-Motor-Vehicle-Profiling-I-am-willing-to-932123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on officer#30 John Vinson