Complaint Review: oftensale.com

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: mark — whitehall Pennsylvania United States of America
oftensale.com
No.8 Fangyuan Road Beijing China Internet United States of America

oftensale.com totally a scam and a bunch of swindlers internet

This is to warn anyone about thinking of buying anything from oftensale.com.I ordered a samsung galaxy 3 from them and its been diseater from day one with this company. Like the other report I found them on craigslist and also did not find anything negetive about them so I decided to give them a try.

First I western unioned the money to them after the cost of the phone,the shipping charge for the phone,and the cost of the western union fee set me back $300 bucks,but I thought still not a bad price for a brand new galaxy 3.

I sent them the money they emailed me back saying they received payment and they it would ship in 4-6 business days and to keep in contact with them.The next day I received a email saying I need to wait three business days so my item can clear customs and after that they would send me the tracking number.

The next email I got said that their customs are so careless and that my item was damaged and they needed to send it back the manufacturer and it would take 7 business days for a new item. I never recieved a email saying that the new item came instead they sent me a email saying a new regulation just passed and I had to pay $140 tariff tax and I had 5 days to pay it or it goes to auction and they already sent the item to customs, have not paid the tariff tax.

I first felt that lump in my throat when they told me my item was damaged, then they needed more money to ship the order out, and now they do not respond back to emails, total scam, do not buy anything from them, and it was too good to be true.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oftensalecom/internet/oftensalecom-totally-a-scam-and-a-bunch-of-swindlers-internet-944920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oftensale.com