Complaint Review: OGG LLC Max Garcinia Burn

• Updated: Fri, December 06, 2013

• Reported By: Jenny — Iowa
OGG LLC Max Garcinia Burn
Saint George, Utah USA

OGG LLC Max Garcinia Burn from Dr. Oz show Online Consulting Group LLC Max Garcinia Burn "Free trial" resulted in - $148.95, no refund despite proof of return w/ RMA, denied a supervisor.St George Utah Saint George Utah

I purchased the 30 day free trial of maxgarcinia burn. I didn't even receive it in 10 days to try it. I called for a refund. Promised $75 refund 45 day:

I purchased the 30 day free trial of maxgarcinia burn online. Nowhere did it say they were sending me 4 bottles and that the price was $150. It was a 30 day trial, but when I got it in the mail, it said I had to cancel it in 10 days and I didn't even receive it within 10 days to try it. I called for a refund. I said I would send all 4 bottles back, but they said I could keep them and they promised me a $75 refund. 45 days late and 7 calls to a number that puts you on hold for 20 minutes and still no refund. Every time, they promise me the $75 will be credited to my credit card within 3-5 business days. Once they even said, "Maam, its's only $75"

I have since mailed all of the bottles back to  Online Consulting Group, LLC. PO BOX 910644 St George, UT and recieved confirmation they received it. I have called them 8 times in the last 3 months and have still not received a refund. Please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OGG-LLC-Max-Garcinia-Burn/Saint-George-Utah-84791/OGG-LLC-Max-Garcinia-Burn-from-Dr-Oz-show-Online-Consulting-Group-LLC-Max-Garcinia-Burn-1104840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OGG LLC Max Garcinia Burn