Complaint Review: Oh Golly Media

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: brian — philadelphia Pennsylvania
Oh Golly Media
27636 Ynez Road L-7 #133 temecula, California USA

Oh Golly Media Epowersites oversold and under performed....... temecula California

On 10/10/2013 a sales rep from oh golly media called and sold me a LOCAL marketing campaign for $299/month. He went over the details of the program and told me that I was only paying for the calls that I get from a mobile phone and that the caller info is tracked and put into a report. These were local calls and he promised my add would be one of the first 3 listed on Google. It wasn’t until almost a month later, when I was upset with the campaign not working, that I had a conversation with Candice and was informed that this is also a pay per click campaign. I was upset when I heard this because this was not what I was told. I asked her to go back and listen to the conversation with the sales rep because she told me that they record everything. She replied that she did and that was not what was represented to me.

The marketing campaign was a bust. I was getting calls from all over the country instead of calls within 20 mile radius of my office as promised. I asked about why I was getting calls from out of my area and their only response was the calls didn’t come from them. Mind you they set up the tracking phone number. I was promised the top 3 spots on google and most times i didn’t even show up on google at all. When i did show up it was always at the bottom of the page and my add was missing the call button next to it. All the other adds had this button but mine did not. I showed them a picture of it and they never addressed it. The mobile site that they did create had a bad link in it. I also informed them of this problem and nothing was resolved. I spoke to Candice in support but she would not put me in contact with anyone else in the company to discuss my concern. In fact she told me that i was wasting her time.

The marketing campaign was a complete waste of my time and money. I attempted to contact the business owner to let them know my experience and I was denied. I have had a very bad experience with this company and am not happy with the marketing service and customer service that I received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oh-Golly-Media-/temecula-California-92591/Oh-Golly-Media-Epowersites-oversold-and-under-performed-temecula-California-1129074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oh Golly Media