Complaint Review: ohio fair plan

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: ms b — United States of America
ohio fair plan
columbus, Ohio United States of America

ohio fair plan Andy kolar and the his boss fire feb 25 2012, not start, refused real bid on house repair, put us back in a burnt up house, no response to faxes. refused to help, when i did not understand why me. rude, hung up on. etc. my fami columbus, Ohio

i paid 15 year on my house insurance. never late. no claim ever paid out. Feb.25 2012 house fire at 4:00 in morning. tried all week end. no one. 2-28-2012 Bob Huffman of Ohio fair plan came to the house, with PuroClean, greater Dayton construction group to help put my house back together. nightmare started. no one would listen to me about my personal property. they did what they wanted. insurance company would not call back, respond to my faxes . we was put out of the hotel, for late payments. then in the street , with no money from lose of use. then later given a allowance , then that stopped just like that, we was forced back in to the house that was never started.

every time i would try to get the Ohio Fair Plan to help me , with the other company 's that they brought to my house. Ohio fair Plan would say it is your fault, you are holding this up. you did not cooperate with us, your are in the way, always the policy holders fault etc. the company ping-ponged me back and forth. putting my family, animal, house endanger. we live in soot,squalid, disrepair. we have had a gas leek, shocked, broken window. etc. nothing from them. Ohio Fair Plan did not even signed the papers for the work to be done until 6-18-2012 Bob Huffman was let go from his job 6-22-2012.

Bob Huffman said in are last talk. he was sorry. that it is a Andy Kolar doing. to take lot of pictures.by that time. the house was total mess, so was my family etc.i have no paper work where my personal property was taken to. i keep on faxing. them. i called the Insurance of Ohio. once again i was disrespected.on 11-12-2012 PuroClean of Dayton dumped ,all my personal property in the front yard, in pouring rain, in the mud etc. then they left. they had two Dayton police men standing on the pouch. they would not do a report or anything. said that is silver court. i am in a wheel chair. then find out they never clean one thing or wrapped the glass up and Brock my dead mothers things. etc. and i have someone else stuff on top of all that.

then i get a 2 inch of paper work. with their demand of 30 day. or i get nothing. i do not even under stand any of the paper work. i still can not find any one to do my house. always the same problem they get scared off. why. i have no money for help. i need help for free from some one that is tied of the shameful way of people. i do not know what to do. every turn i make Andy Kolar put a lie with his word. i stay i Limbo. then i found out they are the agent of my policy, they put my personal property at 10% ,100% cleaning and repair. 100% my house rebuild. help. i try to fight for my rights as a person and my thing and family. Ohio Fair Plan just keep putting more on me. i am not abule to do all they ask. they know it. the are rude to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 01:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ohio-fair-plan/columbus-Ohio-/ohio-fair-plan-Andy-kolar-and-the-his-boss-fire-feb-25-2012-not-start-refused-real-bid-978480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ohio fair plan