Complaint Review: ohio fair plan

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: paul — canton Ohio
ohio fair plan
2500 corporate exchange dr columbus, Select State/Province USA

ohio fair plan cancel policy columbus ohio

I got insurance with ohio fair plan becuase my insurance woundn't cover me. My insurance agent said I would have no problem.

After an inspector came to my house you would have thought i lived in a piece of junk.My insurance had an issue over a couple of items. Ohio Fair Plan listed 13 things wrong with my property!

Examples are as follows:

My fence is leaning slightly

a crack in the rear steps

front sidewalk not level (really how can you tell I can't)

inoperable vehicle in driveway (really it runs just fine - doing body work on it - a 1972 gto)

As far as I'm concerned Ohio Fair Plan is just a scam. If people holmes were perfect they would get insurance.This is just another way of forcing someone back into the insurance companys and pay outrageous rates if you can get insurance at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ohio-fair-plan/columbus-Select-StateProvince-43231/ohio-fair-plan-cancel-policy-columbus-ohio-1107856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ohio fair plan