Complaint Review: Ohio Model and Talent

• Updated: Sat, February 11, 2012

• Reported By: Jennifer — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Ohio Model and Talent
5422 E 96th St. Garfield His., Ohio United States of America

Ohio Model and Talent This is not a Modeling Agency they try to make me pay $3000 to model!! Garfield His. , Ohio

*General Comment: Response To Jan. 11,2012

My time was completely wasted by Ohio Model and Talent claiming to be a real legitimate modeling agencey!! I was contacted over and over by a woman named Portia after I inquired online about this companys services. I am 18 and have modeled in the past and was hoping to further my career. After being called ten times by Portia , she convinced me to come in for what she called an audition. She insisted I bring my mom even though I am almost 19. Hmmm ? I arrived for my appointment to a shabby cluttered office to be greeted by a woman named Dianne who was eating and actually spit food on me while trying to get me and my mom to complete an "application" prying into my parents finances, what they do for a living and how much they earn! Hmmm second red flag! We completed as much of the application we would and we were told to wait for the "talent agent". After waiting 30 minutes out walks a ghost of 1988 named Laura. This woman reeked of smoke , had fried died blonde hair and was skeleton like. After trying to boast to us for the first ten minutes about her major modeling career(we did not believe an ounce of her bragging) she proceeded to rattle off a blue of unheard of that she claimed to discover ! She was also bragging of "the Mother Agent " named Susan Scott that could later represent me and take me to California . She took us on a tour of the shabby cluttered office. As we were in the hall Laura quickly tried to get us back in her office ....Hmmm? I then heard someone in the hall greet a woman named. Susan. Oh the "Mother Agent " right ? Low and behold a woman who looked hi or drunk and was missing her teeth!!! This was the Mother Agent that. could take me to California!! Wow....Okay so now we are super suspicious, I show Laura my portfolio and she said she had to talk to the Mother Agent. Laura comes back 7 minutes later telling me if i pay $3000 that Ican be a model with Ohio Model and Talent! The cost is to cover photos I do not need and the schooling to learn how to model. Beware this is a scam and a HUGE waste of time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ohio-Model-and-Talent/Garfield-His-Ohio-/Ohio-Model-and-Talent-This-is-not-a-Modeling-Agency-they-try-to-make-me-pay-3000-to-mode-821488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ohio Model and Talent

#1 General Comment

Response To Jan. 11,2012

AUTHOR: C.J.H - (United States of America)

" The Mother Agent, " Susan Scott is also known as Susan Runser and Susan Arch. Susan Arch is the President of Ohio Model & Talent Agency. She was using the name Susan Scott when she "sold" Stone Model which had a F rating with the BBB.

BBB report states "in a letter dated June 17, 2010 that they would be closing Stone Model & Talent Agency. No closing date was provided." Another BBB report states Ohio Model & Talent Agency started June 1, 2010, 17 days before Stone Model & Talent closed.

Dose this make any sense to you? Somebody is not being truthful.