Complaint Review: OIL Scoresense

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: recruiterlv — Arizona Arizona
OIL Scoresense
4447 N. Central Expressway, Suite 110 dallas, Texas USA

Scoresense unauthorized charges from my checking account for a monthly membership dallas Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I chose to use this site for a free credit report.  Of course, from the beginning I ended up paying $1.25 to access the report.  One month later I had a deduction from my checking account in the amount of $24.95 for a monthly membership.  There was a telephone number on the description of my account do I called the number which is 855-259-1783.  I spoke to a call center rep who informed me that the number had been disconnected and that I was entered to receive a reward.  I asked him what number to call to get these unauthorized charges reversed.  He pretended to not understand me.

I went to the website and to the Scoresense website and found their number.  Spike to a customer service rep who told me I had selected a 7 day trial.  No I did not.  She went on to say that because I did not call to say I was no longer interested that they charged me the memvership.  I told her that I had selected to have a credit report, nothing more.  I also told her that if the charges were not reversed that I was going to call Consumer Credit Bureau and whoever else I could to make light of their scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OIL-Scoresense/dallas-Texas-75205/Scoresense-unauthorized-charges-from-my-checking-account-for-a-monthly-membership-dallas-1163983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OIL Scoresense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense