Complaint Review: OJAS ENTERPRISES LLC

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: oneoar — Centralia Washington
OJAS ENTERPRISES LLC
87 TAFT AVE. NEWBURGH, NY. 12550 NEW YORK, New York USA

OJAS ENTERPRISES LLC False advertising. Advertised price was $39.95 actual price when they billed me was $49.95 NEW YORK New York

We ordered the wrinkless cream for the trial offer for 15 days at $6.95 shipping. The online brochure that I printed stated that after 15 days we would be charged $39.95 so I called and talked to Mr. James Hayward he asked me to fax him a copy of the brochure which I did.

After a week and a half with no call back I called them again and I was told that it had been sent into corporate and I should hear back soon. I waited another week and a half and called back again I talked to the same gentleman Mr. James Hayward and was told that he'd sent an email to corporate and hadn't heard back yet and he would send another one which I assume he did.

In the meantime they sent another jar of wrinkleless screen and charged $49.95 + $6.95 shipping so I called again and got the same runaround now it's may 28th 2013 and I called again and talked to young lady she looked up the history on my claim and said it should of been taken care of so she sent another e-mail and I canceled the next supply of wrinklless  cream.

I'm still waiting to hear from them about my $20 it should be credited to my account

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OJAS-ENTERPRISES-LLC/NEW-YORK-New-York-12550/OJAS-ENTERPRISES-LLC-False-advertising-Advertised-price-was-3995-actual-price-when-th-1054366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OJAS ENTERPRISES LLC