Complaint Review: ojas enterprises, llc

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: judith — n. chesterfield Virginia
ojas enterprises, llc
87 taft avenue, newburgh, New York USA

ojas enterprises, llc no refund of $119.85. its been over 30 days since they've rec'd my unopened return. numerous calls, numerous excuses! newburgh New York

i ordered wrinkless cream from ojas last year. i paid $119.85 which they deducted thru my credit card.  my time to renew was this may 1st and i even made a note to myself to call and cancel, as i was not pleased with the results. but, they beat me to it and took another $119.85 off my credit card april 17, 2013. i immediately emailed them to cancel. i called the next day, april 18, told them to cancel the shipment and refund my money. they said it was too late, the shipment was on its way.

this was a lie, because i didn't receive box for another 13 days. from my last conversation with them, they said to return box, using an 'rma' number and as soon as they received it, i would get my refund. i had to pay for shipping, even tho i never opened it. i paid for tracking also. i mailed box on may 2, tracking confirmed ojas received it may 4. i called may 15, said i'd have refund 5 to 7 days. today is may 23, no refund. i called them today, asked for supervisor. was told she was busy, i said i'd be happy to wait. was told sorry, too busy to talk to me. did disclose they were a 'third party' calling center and all they could do is tell me i'd get my refund when they locate my box.???? besides calling them everyday, i don't know what to do. i'm a widow, on soc. sec.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ojas-enterprises-llc/newburgh-New-York-12550/ojas-enterprises-llc-no-refund-of-11985-its-been-over-30-days-since-theyve-recd-m-1053546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ojas enterprises, llc