Complaint Review: Okaya Infocom

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: George — Melbourne Florida
Okaya Infocom
99 MARK TREE RD SUITE 304 CENTEREACH, New York USA

Okaya Infocom Okaya Company does not pay according to agreed upon contract CENTEREACH New York

*Author of original report: PAYMENT FINALLY RECEIVED...BUT!!!

*Author of original report: Written contract not honored and no payment of work peformed.

My contract stated I was to appear at End Client's location in King of Prussia at First Quality (paper products company) with factories in various USA and international locations.  When I arrived (on June 11th, 2014) my clearance with First Quality was not completed and I was asked to return to my temporary residence in Philadelphia area until it was generated.  I called everyday that week and all next week, and was told on Wednesday June 18th that I would possible be traveling to Anderson S.C.  My email account through KPIT (which is the company I was loaned out too from OKAYA INFOCOM) was established, but the TimeCard software didn't have my account set up yet, but "not to worry I am being paid for the week and the day of the 11th of June." My traveling expenses would also be covered as long as I kept the receipts (which I deligently did).

The next week (June 23rd to June 27th) under orders I traveled to Anderson S.C. and had a good week, and End Client still requested me to appear at the Plant in Lock Haven PA the following Monday, which I did. The week of June 30th.

My contract was executed by me to the "t", but KPIT's tried to assist the Client in the areas of Controls DCS coupled with IT was in ways they had no experience (which is why I was hired). Within a matter of 2 hours I guided the End Client to the cause of the break in communications and the communciations were restored in a matter of hours, instead of days.  Client expressed gratitude and KPIT complemented me on job well done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Okaya-Infocom-/CENTEREACH-New-York-11720-/Okaya-Infocom-Okaya-Company-does-not-pay-according-to-agreed-upon-contract-CENTEREACH-Ne-1168254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Okaya Infocom

PAYMENT FINALLY RECEIVED...BUT!!!

AUTHOR: alomega - ()

I finally received payment on September 5th, 2014.  But what they paid wasn't enough or according to the agreement.

Written contract not honored and no payment of work peformed.

AUTHOR: George - ()

My contract was terminated July 1st. I don't know if KPIT paid Okaya and Okaya is not willing to pay me, but I'm suspiciious of it.  The bottom line is that OKAYA INFOCOM doesn't follow through on their contractual obligations. Also beware of these contracts not directly with the end Client. I as of August 7th, 2014 have not been paid yet nor my traveling expenses paid for  and have had no communications with Okaya INFOCOM.