mail

• Submitted: Tue, October 17, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 17, 2006

• Reported By:Roy Utah
Oklahoma Child Support Agency
2400 N. Lincoln Ave Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Oklahoma Child Support Agency ripoff of a closed case for 10 years now attacking me Oklahoma City Oklahoma

In 1998 I had paid all my obligation to my Ex wife and the kids were over 18. The State of Oklahoma sent me a letter that I had overpaid by $3,000, they never sent it to me. In 2000 Oklahoma chose to garnish my wages. No warning just a garnishment. When I sent them the letter they stopped. They ordered Texas to close its case for the kids that was on me. In 2003 the Oklahoma Child Support did it again, and again the AG for Texas pointed out I had over paid. Texas now came to my rescue and recalculated all my payments and it was over $17,000 I had overpaid. Texas had a closed case so they could not refund it, they ordered Oklahoma to, and Oklahoma told Texas to stay out of it. We went to Senators where we lived in Arizona, and Oklahoma told them off too. Oklahoma has abused power. A case over 10 years old I was told should be closed.

I am now having my pay checks garnished and have no place to turn. It is killing my wife and me. I will never see the money they have taken and this is a vendetta they have for no reason. My kids think I never paid support for them so they have never spoken to me. My ex-wife never let me see them despite a court order. So as I see it, I lost my kids, and now my grandkids, lost 17K to overpayments which I wont see and now a garnishment whic is illegal. RipOff is a calm word for what is happening to my family. My wife of 19 years has multiple sclerosis and this is killing her. No one has offered to help us in the past, we pray you can find someone who cares. We were told that the ex-wife is pushing them to do this so she can have an income after she retires-this is abuse of power! Oklahoma DCFS run amuck!!!!!

Robi
Roy, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2006 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oklahoma-Child-Support-Agency/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73105/Oklahoma-Child-Support-Agency-ripoff-of-a-closed-case-for-10-years-now-attacking-me-Oklaho-216244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oklahoma Child Support Agency