Complaint Review: Old American Insurance Co.

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Aryc — Concord California
Old American Insurance Co.
P.O. Box 218573 Kansas City, Missouri USA

Old American Insurance Co. scamed agent Kansas City Missouri

Conned me into working for them Promised good leads. Leads were from out of my area. Wrote a few policies. Asked for access to agent portal to up with any business. Never got contacted. Next thing I know they deducted lead cost from commission. and according to them, I owed commissions on cancelled business that I never knew. Now they say I owe $600 and put me on Vector which harms me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Old-American-Insurance-Co/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121/Old-American-Insurance-Co-scamed-agent-Kansas-City-Missouri-1137561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Old American Insurance Co.