Complaint Review: Old Chicago

• Updated: Sun, November 17, 2013

• Reported By: Mike H. — Fort Collins Colorado
Old Chicago
4709 S. Timberline Rd. Fort Collins, CO 80528 Fort Collins, Colorado USA

Old Chicago Poor Service, Rude and Condescending Staff, Bad Dining Experience Fort Collins Colorado

My decision to check out Old Chicago at Timberline and Harmony in Fort Collins was based on my prior dining experiences at the Old Town Fort Collins location. All of my dining expoeriences at the Old Town location have always been pleasant, friendly and satisfying and the very few times there was an issue, they were ALWAYS quick to address, rectify and satisfy. I was wrong to think that the Harmony and Timberline location would be the same. It was not, it fell far short.

The staff were not friendly, the atmosphere and abiance was not pleasant and we waited and waited for our food with no communication from our server. We finally just paid for our drinks and when to Old Town where the dining experience was satisfying.

I will never return to this Old Chicago location or ever recommend it to a friend, co-worker or family member.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Old-Chicago/Fort-Collins-Colorado-80528/Old-Chicago-Poor-Service-Rude-and-Condescending-Staff-Bad-Dining-Experience-Fort-Collin-1100048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Old Chicago