- Report: #1063673
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Old Dominion Freight Line Inc.
Old Dominion Freight Line Inc.P.O. Box 841324 Dallas, Texas USA
Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. Underestimate of Price, Invoice Terms and Conditions false Dallas Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Old Dominion gave me a financial forecast for a small household moving transport of 1 Studio from Mississippi to New Mexico of USD 1.661.00.
The final invoice came up to $ 2.320.00. I could not get any information what made the costs up so high?
2) My invoice came per letter with this terms and conditions: "Carrier must full payment of freight charges within 42 days from the original invoice due date to avoid getting charged an assessment of liquidated damages in an amount equal to 35 % of the invoice due on this invoice".
I got several phone calls from Old Dominion that I have to pay the amount of $ 2.320.00 before they deliver my households. Otherwise they would not release my shipment, and I had to do that in 24 hrs.
This case has to get public to prevent other customers of Old Dominion regrading fraud.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Old-Dominion-Freight-Line-Inc/Dallas-Texas-75284-1324/Old-Dominion-Freight-Line-Inc-Underestimate-of-Price-Invoice-Terms-and-Conditions-false-1063673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.