Complaint Review: Old Gold

• Reported By: Fred L — Sarasota Florida
Old Gold
180 Main St Burlington, VT Burlington, Vermont USA

Old Gold Buyer Beware! Burlington Vermont

I went into this store a couple of weeks ago and bought three skirts for my woman, who was not with me at the time. I guessed on the size and got it wrong. When I went in to simply exchange the skirts for a size larger, they absolutely refused. Not only that, they were incredibly rude and confrontational. They told me the saleswoman, who remembered selling me the items, told me they were not exchangeable. Right, like I'd buy three skirts unsure of the size if I was told they couldn't be exchanged! Then the woman tried to get into with me, "Are you calling my employee a liar?", she demanded. Whoa, stay away from this place and these hotile and aggressive people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Old-Gold/Burlington-Vermont-05401/Old-Gold-Buyer-Beware-Burlington-Vermont-1061139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Old Gold