Complaint Review: oldies.com

• Reported By: comanci3 — Christina Lake British Columbia
oldies.com
Internet USA

oldies.com online store for music and related books West Conshohocken PA

On Febuary 1, 2013, I placed an oonline order for two music books from oldies.com.

I recieved an email confirming my order and on Feb 5 received one stating the order has shipped.

I waited till March 5 and had recieved nothing.  I emailed them informing of the situation (and requesting a refund) and was told to wait 90 days after which, if the order was still not received, they would investigate.

Nothing was received and I informed them of the fact.  on May 11, they replied they would make an "inquirery with the shipper" (they never did tell me who the shipper was) and that it couled take up to two weeks to get a reply.

This is pretty well the last contact they have had with me.  I have emailed many times requesting how the "inquirery" was progressing and requesting a refund but they refuse to answer me.

Use caution when dealing with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oldiescom/internet/oldiescom-online-store-for-music-and-related-books-West-Conshohocken-PA-1162183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oldies.com