Complaint Review: oldtaxstore/iOffer

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Mori — Olathe Kansas
Internet, California USA

oldtaxstore/iOffer Mr. Davidson Non delivery of paid item Internet California

In March of this year I order a keyboard from oldtaxstore located on the iOffer website.  I had tried several other more popular sites but my computer is quite old and finding parts are not always that easy.  So when I saw that Mr. Davidson (oldtaxstore) had the keyboard I needed, I ordered it.  Yes, I looked at his reviews but on the iOffer site, had I checked elsewhere then I would have known not to order from this website.
 It is now July and I have never received the keyboard nor has he returned the $25.29 I paid.  In the four months since I paid for my order, I have sent him several emails and I got a couple replies with excuses.  I have tried to file a complaint with iOffer which turned out to be a joke.  I have a filed a complaint with the BBB and internet crime complaint center(ic3).  I figure if enough people who have been scammed by this website, file complaints then maybe it will get looked into or maybe shut down.

In the meantime, if your thinking about ordering from oldtaxstore or iOffer, don't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oldtaxstoreiOffer/Internet-California/oldtaxstoreiOffer-Mr-Davidson-Non-delivery-of-paid-item-Internet-California-1065768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oldtaxstore/iOffer