Complaint Review: oman ferrary agent

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: H.H. — Muscat Other Oman
oman ferrary agent
1087 wave Nationwide United States of America

oman ferrary agent worst service in record? I was the proud Person to own Ferrari Testarossa I gave my car for Maintenance includes scheduled work by the ferrari agent i was most The Most Disappointin The oman ferrary agent Junk Dealer worst service in record My Engin Blow After Reciving From The Service Muscat, Nationwide

The oman ferrary agent is a junk dealer worst service in record? I was the proud Person to own Ferrari Testarossa I gave my car for Maintenance includes scheduled work by the ferrari agent i was most The Most Disappointing ever to recived my car worst then it went and after evening driving the engin blow up thay forgot to change the horse pipe till this day fours years ago nothing the farrari done and my car with them that the italian product The Most Disappointing the worst customer care The worst dealer (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oman-ferrary-agent/nationwide/oman-ferrary-agent-worst-service-in-record-I-was-the-proud-Person-to-own-Ferrari-Testaros-1028021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oman ferrary agent