Complaint Review: Omar Chams

• Reported By: Anom — Detroit Michigan
Omar Chams
1453 curry ave windsor ont Windsor, Ontario Canada

Omar Chams Ipsmarx bad practice.  Windsor Ontario

*Author of original report: Update on past review

*Author of original report: Resolved

*Author of original report: Resolution order

Ipsmarx bad practice.

So I bought a class 5 softswitch from ipsmarx with a few modules like DID forwarding, there breeze application, home service and others. My total investment, about 30k.

For over 15 months I have over 200 trouble tickets open and closed using there support ticketing system.

They do updates frequently and they cause issues keeping me constantly reporting to there ticketing system.

To use there ticketing system you have to have vouchers. These vouchers are about $200 each and you have to buy a minimum.

They deduct vouchers for issues they say that are not issues caused by them. Well they weren't caused by me, but that is irrelevant to them.

They make changes and do what ever they want and thank you for your understanding, even if you express that you don't.

The ticketing system is a scam. If you buy something, you expect it to work. They sell it to you broken and after umpteen reports of issues they deduct vouchers and stop working if you run out of vouchers.

Ok so now what, do I set up a scam like this to? And try to earn a
Living by taking people's hard earned money? These guys are doing it, so why can't I?

I mean they do it and get away with it, so why can't I?

Of course that's not what I'm going to do, but these guys seem to think its ok.

What nerve, what tenacity, people have to think they can do this and actually not get complaints. Like fuck off, ok "because you can't do what it is the hell you think you can do and just tell me to fuck off in your own little subtle way.

First you entice me to buy and flatter me by complimenting my ideas and admit your mistakes, credit me so I think about how you acknowledge your mistakes, take me for a ride,spin me off, set me up with your resources like your so called web designers and they do the same thing as you.

I think ipsmarx is a team they sowed up to rip people off by giving them what they want for a price that can triple your initial spending  investment before you even make one red cent.

Ipsmarx resources act the same. Ipsmarx acts like there apologetic by the way you were treated by there resources and say they will talk to them. But they don't.

Ipsmarx practices business schemes that take you for your money. If your going to invest with ipsmarx, they will tell you that you can start with as low as 10 K, but I will bet my bottom dollar, you will spend over 75K and over two years trying to get it right, and even then you'll find your self drawing up a review like this one.

Ok I think this company is about to bow out with a bankruptcy and open up replacing there label. Good for you ipsmarx, you say your platform is a award winning one, but the real reward is your label belongs in the hall of shame.

Ipsmarx video testimonies are fakes, and the people behind the videos are ipsmarx resources.

Thank you for robing me for over 30k and about 2 years of my life.
I hope you live well and my money serves you the best. I hope you prosper and gain wealth from my money and everyone else's that your taking.

I just want my money back or rectify my issues  please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omar-Chams/Windsor-Ontario-N9b2b3/Omar-Chams-Ipsmarx-bad-practicenbsp-Windsor-Ontario-1049170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omar Chams

Update on past review

AUTHOR: Anom - ()

In review of Ipsmarx in this report, I am updating the status of my previous comments. I have made this purchase almost 3 years ago and when i made this report at that time, it was because I didnt really
understand how it works. After the last couple of years with more training and learning how it works, I find it very useful and i am successful in
using it.

Presently I am using a few modules, on a class 5 switch and the modules I am using are focused on the mobile industry. I would recommend Ipsmarx to anyone carrying out interest in the VoiP market.
I am pleased with the updates and the functionality of the system, it is easy to use and manage, now that I took more time with training and support, I am using the system successfully.

The previous comments made were based on confusion and anger because I didnt understand it all. I apolagize to ipsmarx, for making this post, I did not want to keep it perminant and I was unaware of ripoff report removal policy.
I posted this out of anger and only wanted to get Ipsmarx to cooperate with me by extending there service support.

In fareness this update was long over due and if anyone is considering Ipsmarx and came accross this post. I can only tell you
that my investment in this is considered well invested and my ROI has paid for it self.

I value Ipsmarx support and I respect there team. They offer good ideas that helped me grow to date. I am working closely with them as I grow and they
always have great solutions I am finding very useful in this industy.

Ipsmarx in general is a great company and I have had a standing relationship with them for over 10 years. I have purchased products and services from them in the past
and it is hard to find anyone like Ipsmarx with a product line that is strong, trending and trust worthy.

Resolved

This post was resolved.

Resolution order

AUTHOR: Anom - ()

comments made in this complaint were wrong and inappropriat.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC