Complaint Review: OMAX

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: Dave — Gresham Oregon
263 West Olive Ave #208 Burbank, CA, Select State/Province USA

OMAX Montres Omax S.A.GenevaSwiss Company Misrepresented their obligation to their objective. A free watch is supposed to be free, not a secret charge on a credit card. Burbank, CA United States

I was to take a survey and receive a free watch for a charge of shipping and handeling.  I took the survey and checked the fine print for instructions.  There was notheing there to say I was signing up for a program.

I received the watch and then a charge on my credit account for $95:00..  I received another watch a month later and a charge on my account of $49.00.

I contachted the company and they told me I had signed up for a program to recieve  a watch every month for $49.00.  They told me they wound concel the contract and gave me a number 1200490.  I e-mailed them twice  about my dissatisfaction and did not recerive a responce.

This is a total missrepresentation of what they wanted me to believe and I will send back the watches for a total refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OMAX/Burbank-CA-Select-StateProvince-91502/OMAX-Montres-Omax-SAGenevaSwiss-Company-Misrepresented-their-obligation-to-their-object-1168205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OMAX