Complaint Review: Omax

Internet, California United States of America

Omax watch rip off Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: Thanks for the heads up

*General Comment: Omaxline watches

Recieved letter from my credit card company advising of two seperate charges .One for$5.99 and the second for $95.00 that they believed were fraud. Payment was for a Omax (Volvado watch) that i had recieved. I had not authorized this order and called Omax at888-5280-632. I recieved the normal run-around. I was advised that they would refund $45.000 as the time limit on the order was past.
I found that a pop-up had been filled out by Juvnl family member so i am stuck. This company is a scam and will send you additional watches every month and you will be charged $45.00 for each.plus postage.Beware and notify your credit card to stop all and any payment to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omax/Internet-California-/Omax-watch-rip-off-Internet-California-1018026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omax

Thanks for the heads up

AUTHOR: Ralph - ()

Just received the Omax wattch for $5.99 now have to talk to my bank so when the $95 Charge hits my bank they  would hopefulluy stop it,  the weird thing about this is that I was on the Amazon site and a pop up came up and thought that it was related to Amazon so I ordered it.

#2 General Comment

Omaxline watches

AUTHOR: jim c - (United States of America)

I am also a victim of this watch company scam.  I failed to respond to the 14 day trial period in time for receiving the automatic next watch.  Thus I was charged $95.00 full price.  When I called the customer service number I also received the runaround.  I finally was told to just write "return to sender" on the unwanted second automatic delivery of a watch.  Post office didn't accept that and I had to pay return shipping charges.    They refused to take back the first watch that cost me $95.00.

The watch did not even contain a booklet of instructions or warranty information.  They told me that they are "in the process of getting them printed".  That sounded bogus to me.  The actual box states, "Montres Omax S.A. Geneva Swiss Company, and yet the back side of the watch states "China".  So, buyer beware.  It cost me $95.00 Plus shipping to find out that I probably received something worth only $10.00.  Someone should investigate this bogus company for the scam they are running.