invited

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Winnie — Youngstown Ohio United States of America
omax65

omax65 Sneaky; Hid the real price Internet

I went to get on a website I use regularly and a survery popped up.  I was lead to between it was part of my trusted website.

I took the survey and was offered a gift for the survey and just pay S&H.  I received the gift/watch within a few days.

When I went on the website that came with the watch/gift to give feedback, it took me to the rip-off website and I found out I would be charge $95.00 for the watch/gift so my total for this watch/gift would have been $105.00.  I immediately call the 800 number and told them the watch will be returned to them.  I received a comfirmation number to cancel the transaction and I also took the person's name I spoke too.  I could hear myself echoing in the background so I hope the conversation was recording.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/omax65/internet/omax65-Sneaky-Hid-the-real-price-Internet-1012816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on omax65