Complaint Review: Omega Meats, Inc

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: churchlady — King William Virginia
Omega Meats, Inc
12906 Old Stage Road Chester, Virginia USA

Omega Meats, Inc Lying about depositing a check which caused a ripple effect in my checkings account Chester Virginia

On October 24, 2013 the Omega Meats, Inc. truck came to my home.  I did not place an order at that time because I did not have the money.  The salesperson encouraged me to order by saying that he would take a check for the order, but would not deposit the check until Novemeber 15, 2013.

The salesman left the products that I ordered and took a check which was dated October 24, 2013 with the promise that he would deposit the dheck on November 15, 2013.  Instead, the salesman deposited the check less than a week after making this verbal promise.

My checkings account was overdrawn and in shambles because of the lie the salesman told.  I would not have placed an order with Omega Meats if I had known that the salesman was not being honest with me.  My niece, who lives next door is a witness to what the salesperson discussed with me.  He promised my niece that he would be back in the neighborhood on November 8, 2013, but he has not shown up since.

The action of the salesman for Omega Meats, Ic. has caused me to spend approximately $600.00 in overdraft fees to my credit union, Virginia Credit Union.  My monthly obligations were not paid because of the ripple effect of overdraft fees.  I believe that Omega Meats, Inc. is a company that preys on people and that their consumer practices are immoral.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omega-Meats-Inc/Chester-Virginia-23836-2542/Omega-Meats-Inc-Lying-about-depositing-a-check-which-caused-a-ripple-effect-in-my-checki-1104359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omega Meats, Inc