Complaint Review: omegapsychics.com

omegapsychics.com
Gardiner, New York USA

omegapsychics.com posychic readings Gardiner New York

*Consumer Comment: 100% frauds

Horrible FAKE readings from a couple of their SUPPOSED psychics (Hmmm...shouldn't they have seen this coming?). The readings couldn't possibly have been true. For example: one said that I should be wary of the man closest to me...REALLY? A "man"? I'm an out-and-proud lesbian!!! The other said I had nothing to worry about as my man has a big surprise in store for me come Christmas...the "surprise" would be if I was spending Christmas (or any other day for that matter) with a man! I could tell they were getting annoyed with me because I refused to give out very much personal information! Why should I give out info that they would turn around and feed back to me? Aren't THEY supposed to be the psychic ones and be able to tell me things about myself? I felt that they bordered on being rude because I wouldn't play their little game of giving personal info that they would jusr regurgitate back to me! Total waste of my hard-earned money!!! I only tried a 2nd "psychic" just in case the 1st one was having an "off" day. Well, "fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me"! Will NEVER use this site again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/omegapsychicscom/Gardiner-New-York/omegapsychicscom-posychic-readings-Gardiner-New-York-1108628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on omegapsychics.com

100% frauds

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

Please understand that there are no genuine psychics, none. They are all 100% frauds. Please do not give any of them any money.