Complaint Review: omegastores

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: John — somerset Pennsylvania
121 N Plains Industrial Road Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

omegastores gave me a 600 doller bike when paid for a 850 doller bike Wallingford, Connecticut

gave me a red bike color  when told them  black and gave me a tire that say 350 watts thats sopose to be 550 watts which is a 250 doller differnce i told them that and this is what they say about the tire which i belive is complete lie         Hello;

Thank you.
Please do not worry about the markings as the manufacturer uses the same wheel (because of the same size) for both to save you money! You have the correct one.

here me recite that they gave me Dear John Morris;
This email is to inform you that we have received your order for our electric bicycle at omegastores.com.

Product:  $599.00 EcoSaver Bike
PowerBooster: $249.50

Tax: $53.87
Shipping: $0.00
Grand Total: $902.37    the bike is sopose to be 550 watts and the color should of been black and i emailed them telling them this and they keep saying all  this stuff thats not right i said black on the phone to the guy and the tire says 350 watts when it sopose to be 550 watts i dont get it thank you for all the help you can give 250 dollers is alot of money to me   one more thing if you need photos let me know i can get them off my gfs phone just not right now cause shes not with me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/omegastores/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/omegastores-gave-me-a-600-doller-bike-when-paid-for-a-850-doller-bike-Wallingford-Conne-1038445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on omegastores