Complaint Review: OMG Tech Help | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OMG Tech Help money back guarantee, convenience, quality of OMG Tech Help support provided to customers over phone & remotely accessing customer’s computer with permission. Oh my god. Tech Help leader in providing remote computer tech support across various product brands for individuals and small businesses in need of subscription-based or instant PC tech help.

• Submitted: Wed, August 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, September 25, 2014

• Reported By: Joan — West Orange New Jersey
OMG Tech
2855 S. Congress Ave Delray Beach, Florida USA

OMG Tech Help REVIEW: OMG Tech Help's executive team, employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. OMG Tech Help’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.
*UPDATE: OMG Tech Help pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. OMG Tech Help recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to OMG Tech Help for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with OMG Tech Help have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. OMG Tech Help listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

OMG Tech Help's CEO, Mr. Elliot Loewenstern, has informed us that OMG Tech Help's philosophy is "Courtesy, Respect, and Accountability". Mr. Loewenstern knows the importance of keeping his customers happy and his staff well trained in customer service. Delivering high quality customer satisfaction is about providing the very best responsive service with courtesy, respect, and integrity. Mr. Loewenstern states that, "We make sure that we are on the other side of 'normal' when it comes to our customers. We don't settle for mediocre or 'average' in anything we do, let alone helping the people that help us thrive. We are known for exceeding the customers' expectations, and we plan on staying number one in this area.”

With this philosophy, Loewenstern says that OMG Tech Help's goal has been, and always will be 100% customer satisfaction. "We want to be known for our great products, but even more, we want to be known for having the very best in customer service, which is why we have reached out to Ripoff Report to let everyone know we are here to help, no matter what the issue is.”

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Ryan Milner during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward OMG Tech Help.

OMG Tech Help is Ripoff Report Verified

OMG Tech Help is a company specializing in servicing Microsoft based computers from XP to 8.1 to make sure people can pick up the phone and have someone help with the problem remotely. “We also provide software based support for many developers and their software products. We provide 24-7-365 day support service with a monthly or annual service charge,” explains Ryan Milner, a representative of OMG Tech Help. Leads are acquired through various software companies that OMG Tech Help partners with to provide product support on the back end for their customers who purchased software and require support. “We do not do any cold-calling. We are 100% inbound calls 24/7,” explains Mr. Milner.

The sales/service process for OMG Tech Help starts with a customer purchasing a software product, and if that customer needs support and contacts OMG Tech Help, then the technician makes sure that the software is running properly on the customer’s machine, the licensing key is working properly, and works to resolve any issues the customer may be having with the installation and operation of the product. “We also market to customers additional products, such as Antivirus software [and] ID protection that we offer,” explains Mr. Milner.

OMG Tech Help Customer Care & Complaint Resolution

At times, a customer may not feel satisfied with the service or product they receive. “There is always a certain percentage of clients that cannot be serviced. They may have a machine that has too many games on it, or have one that is too old or limited memory. If they have a virus or the computer is running slow, we can help them, but sometimes they have their own expectations and our services may not be able to assist them because their equipment is outdated and we cannot help them,” explains Mr. Milner. However, Mr. Milner states that although this is not an unusual complaint, it is not necessarily a common one. To resolve the issue, the customer is offered a refund of their money if OMG Tech Help is unable to help them or correct the problem. “When people get their money back, they respond happily,” states Mr. Milner.

After a complaint is resolved, OMG Tech Help follows up with the customer to ensure their continued satisfaction. “We have 165,000 customers with very few complaints based on that amount of customers and every complaint is taken seriously and we try to do everything we can to resolve their issue,” states Mr. Milner.

During the sales/service process, Mr. Milner states that he and his team at OMG Tech Help do not use scare tactics or pressure the customers in any way into making a decision or purchasing additional products. “We may show them what is wrong with their computer… We are selling a service. When you need us, we are there for help and assistance. Every computer has issues and when we make a recommendation to do a cleansing of that computer and you’re not satisfied, we will refund your money,” explains Mr. Milner. OMG Tech Help is also registered with the Better Business Bureau, and currently has an A- rating, “Because of the limited time we are in business,” explains Mr. Milner. OMG Tech Help is also a Microsoft partner. “The customer is always encouraged to call us directly with any problems or issues and to give us a chance to remedy the problem or offer a refund,” states Mr. Milner.

Since receiving complaints through Ripoff Report, OMG Tech Help has added additional back-end support people to accommodate heavy call volumes. “It is a difficult balance and that may affect customer satisfaction and they may not get the best service possible and we are trying to address that with additional support,” explains Mr. Milner. OMG Tech Help recognizes the value of working with Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for businesses and clients to interact and resolve issues. “It means a lot. It gives us the ability to touch the customer. It’s important to a business to reach out to your customers and help them and in mind set if you take care of your customers then you cannot go wrong. We are constantly trying to improve and get better at our brand. We’ve been in business for just over two years and [are] constantly striving to do better,” states Mr. Milner.

OMG Tech Help / Statements from the owner

"OMG Tech Help's agents and technicians are highly trained in customer service and satisfaction. We pride ourselves in offering the highest quality care when it comes to our customers, and to those who are in need of PC tech services. OMG Tech Help continually listens to the needs of customers, not only from the customers themselves, but through our representatives that speak with them on a daily basis. Feedback from our employees and customers sets us apart from the competition, and gives us the ability to bring top notch customer satisfaction to all of our clients.

Customer service at OMG Tech Help allows the customer to realize the full potential value of OMG products and services before and after any purchase is made of any kind. This leads to ultimate customer satisfaction and repurchase of our products and services.

We recognize the importance that every customer and all OMG Tech Help employees play in influencing our customer's perception of our company. This is why we actively train our competent agents to be professional, reliable, responsive, credible, humble and friendly. Honesty and integrity is a must within our organization. If not, we would fail as a business. We look to convey passion to our customers and to constantly deliver the best customer service experience possible.”

OMG Tech Help Testimonials

"I wanted to write this letter to Jon, my technician at OMG Tech Help. He was so nice and professional the whole time I was a mess. Jon calmed me down after almost throwing my laptop out the window. My computer would not let me check my email and I had pop ups everywhere on my screen. I was so relieved when after a short time later he called me back and fixed the problem. I couldn’t believe it! I grabbed some coffee and watched him magically get rid of the infection on my pc. Jon is truly an asset to your organization.” ~ Gabriela C.

“I just want to thank Mark at OMG Tech Help for his patience with me. I am not the easiest person to deal with but Mark is always very understanding. I own a lot of electronics and the whole team over this is always nothing but helpful. I have dealt with other technical support companies and I am so pleased that Mark at OMG tech help is right in my backyard.” ~ Christopher M.

"As senior citizens we have a hard time figuring out what our computer is doing. Things as simple as my wife trying to check her email or what to do when something pops up on the screen having your instant help makes a big difference. We really want to thank Danielle for all the help today. I was very confused why my pc was taking so long to start up. From her office she zipped around on my computer and figured out the problem very shortly. I could not believe it. Thank you for all the assistance. We are happy and expect to be on the Platinum Plan for years to come.” ~ Steve and Maria V.

"I am so happy with my technical support through OMG Tech Support. I can’t believe that my tablet got a virus the first month I had it. It was so simple for my OMG tech to share my computer screen and get the virus out of there. I was so relieved. I was a bit skeptical but Jason took all my worries away. I no longer have to lug any of my gadgets to a store for them to keep it for days while it’s fixed. And Jason if you’re single I have a beautiful sister that is single also. ; )” ~ Meghan M.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM OMG TECH HELP

OMG Tech Help recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. OMG Tech Help knows that there are always areas for improvement, and if a change is needed, it will in fact happen immediately. With a streamlined customer service policy set in place, OMG Tech Help knows what needs to be done in order to make their customers happy.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Mr. Loewenstern, Ripoff Report is convinced that OMG Tech Help is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

OMG Tech Mark Donohue and David Deutsch The Company promised to fix my slow ,but working, computer so that it would "run like new" and with their tune-ups it would run for "hundreds of years". Now I cannot even get on the Internet for my business. My machine is still not running after 6 days. And the Company refuses to pay for any repairs at a reputable place. I have lost business and the Company is doing nothing to help after almost an entire week! I have lost so much money ! Delray Beach Florida

On Thursday evening, Aug 22, 2013 I contacted OMG Tech Help for my slow but working computer. The salesman told me that I had an excellent computer and with OMG's tune-ups my machine would be "running for years and years" and as "good as new."

It is now Wed, Aug 28, 2013 and my computer cannot connect to the Internet (even though members of my family have no problem connecting with their wireless laptops). OMG asked for the opportunity to correct their mistake - many of their technician experts seemed clueless even acting upon my suggestions (and I am not a computer technician)! I use my laptop for my personal business and I have lost many jobs and money.

I asked OMG to please restore the condition my laptop was in before they damaged it. They refunded my money but refuse to pay for a reputable company to restore the condition of my laptop before they damaged it. They will not help me in any way now since I complained, refusing to give me proper emails and addresses of superiors. No one is willing to take responsibility for damaging my laptop. They actually have even blamed ME!!! And I haven't even touched the machine since Thurs except according to their instructions.

I was told I was working with their top-notch expert who could fix "any computer that hadn't been thrown in a lake or run over by a care." Then after asking for him by name when he didn't return my phone calls, the phone rep told me "He's no technician!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OMG-Tech/Delray-Beach-Florida-33445/OMG-Tech-Mark-Donohue-and-David-Deutsch-The-Company-promised-to-fix-my-slow-but-working-1079719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OMG Tech

OMG Tech Resolution

AUTHOR: Joan - ()

Mr. Mark Donohue, Chief Operations Officer, graciously agreed to pay to have my laptop fixed by Best Buy. If the laptop is unable to be fixed, OMG Tech will pay me for a new laptop. I am very satisfied with the way my complaint was eventually handled by OMG Tech. I thank the company for working with me to come to an agreeable solution for all involved. This incident has now been concluded with my complete satisfaction.