Complaint Review: OMG

• Reported By: Marlin14 — Lewistown Pennsylvania
OMG
2855 S Congress Ave Delray Beach, Florida USA

OMG OMG Total Protection isn't worth getting at all! Delray Beach Florida

I want you to know OMG total protection/Vast Tech support is not what they said they are! On 12/12/2013 I paid $410 for their service! After 10 days I feel they rip me off! Their Techicals have no clue what the heck they're doing! It takes a hour or 2 to start working on my pc issues! They jump techincians during my fixing my pc issues! Last issue I had took 2 days for them to fix it and still the pc window update error has not been fixed!

The Customer service is a total joke! I tried to call these people a couple times their automated voice tell me the same three options over and over! Only way to get in touch with them is thru chatting with them tech support site! It takes 5-10 minutes to my questions!

I demand a Immediate Full credit card refund of $409.98 back on my Citi(VisaCard)! I didn't get my moneys worth! They total totally overcharged me for this service which I am not satisfied at all! Please help me get a full credit card refund for this service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2013 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OMG/Delray-Beach-Florida-33445-7312/OMG-OMG-Total-Protection-isnt-worth-getting-at-all-Delray-Beach-Florida-1109056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OMG