Complaint Review: omh auto

• Reported By: anonymous — Brooklyn New York
omh auto
Brooklyn, New York USA

omh auto Alexander brown rudsky fraud by deception Brooklyn New York

My experience with omh auto was one of the worst,I had gotten off call from Alex Brown rudsky saying I won the bid and I needed to fund my account once the account was funded,  he told me the car would  be shipped to me within 3 to 5 business days and its 2 months later , I still haven't received my car I wanted to drive to pick it up because shipping  was taking so long and they would not release my car to me wasting all of my time.    this company is a complete scam stay away beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/omh-auto/Brooklyn-New-York/omh-auto-Alexander-brown-rudsky-fraud-by-deception-Brooklyn-New-York-1074284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on omh auto