Complaint Review: Omni Financial

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: leavemealone — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Omni Financial
unknown Vero Beach, Florida United States of America

Omni Financial Vultures, Calling a non-published/on the FTC do not call list phone number, attempting to "help" me. Have requested them not to call numerous times, yet they persist. My next call is to the FTC, and Vero Beach, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Omni Response

These are vultures, who prey on people who they think "need" their help.  Scare tactics, lies, stating that they were contacted first.  No contact was ever made to them for assistance.  My tax situation has been resolved, with an arrangement with the IRS, and I have NO need to pay ANYONE thousands of dollars to do nothing.

I have requested them to leave me alone, yet they persist on contacting me on my cellular phone, which was never offered to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Financial/Vero-Beach-Florida-/Omni-Financial-Vultures-Calling-a-non-publishedon-the-FTC-do-not-call-list-phone-number-1023898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Financial

Omni Response

AUTHOR: Customer Service Manager - (United States of America)

I am the Customer Service Manager at Omni Financial in Vero Beach, FL.

I would like to ensure all of your telephone numbers are added to our internal do not call list.  Please provide your telephone numbers via email at customerservice@omnitaxhelp.com.  You may also contact me at 800-707-8065 and request to speak to customer service.  Thank you.