Complaint Review: Omni Insurance

• Reported By: MJMJMJ — Jacksonville Florida
Omni Insurance
2018 Powers Ferry Rd SE #100 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Omni Insurance SLOW, UNFAIR AND UNREASONABLE! Atlanta Georgia

The insurance company has delayed the process for over 7 weeks. The Supervisor for the "Total Loss Division", Stacy Craig, told me we'll take as much time as we want, because "you are not our customer". MORE IMPORTANTLY, they are offering an unfair deal based upon underhanded tactics. I understand that I will receive "Market Value" not "Retail Value". I am fine with that. However, the report they provided from CCC One arbitrarily subtracts $951 from the value of my vehicle for no reason. When I explained it to De'Andre, he would said, yeah, I'll have to have you speak to our supervisor, Stacy Craig. When Ms. Craig came to the line she refused to allow me to explain the problem. Her explanation proved that she either 1- does not know what the report said or 2- she is trying to defraud me. It would only take you three minutes to understand the report. If they correct the report, I am fine with the resolution. PLEASE HELP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Omni-Insurance/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Omni-Insurance-SLOW-UNFAIR-AND-UNREASONABLE-Atlanta-Georgia-1123739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Omni Insurance