Complaint Review: omni tech

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 13, 2016

• Reported By: raymond — batavia Ohio United States of America
omni tech

omni tech Omni tech .com a microsoft certified gold partner----omni tech, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We never scam anyone or rip off anyone.

what was a total rip-off was Omni tech telling me all my problems could be fixed and "lwould have no worries " . "don't worry we fix all problems ,but we need $199.00 to fix all " . We can also fine tune your computer for $ 100.00 " . Ok, we fix now  ok ?

Then when I asked about my problems in the last part as I watched for better or best fix they covered up my problems and when I said what happens if you didn't fix them ,you call us back. But I had to say it was fixed before they finished so they could say it was fixed when they left last night . They knew the problems were over their head .

But now three hundred dollars later same problem. This is fraud and maybe the FBI would like to hear about this outfit . But they will hide from the government ,but I'm will not quit until these on line criminals are delt with .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/omni-tech/internet/omni-tech-Omni-tech-com-a-microsoft-certified-gold-partner-omni-tech-Internet-1007827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on omni tech

We never scam anyone or rip off anyone.

AUTHOR: OTS - ()

We fixed Mr. Raymond Brackens initial issues: Installation of ATI Driver and Reg-Clean Pro in Windows 8 and to fix rebooting issue with his computer and he tested and confirmed those issue resolutions on the first occasion. The next day, he came back to us with an issue that was related to initial issue and that, too was fixed by our technician. At every instance, we asked Mr. Bracken to be sure to get back to us if he faced any further issues on his computer. We installed a Help Icon on the customers computer, so he could directly connect to our technician. However, he didnt get back to us, nor did he provide us with a
fair chance to check if those addressed issues had, in fact, re-occurred.

This persons issues were resolved and confirmed in a fair & clean manner, we did not forcefully obtain the confirmation. Plus, we could have fixed any software issues for FREE, as he was under our service contract for 6 months.

However, we refunded the amount of $149.99, in spite of us successfully working on his computer for hours. We could have contractually charged the customer more, but we didnt. We strive to make all of our customers to be happy and be satisfied with our services. We are an organization, where we always try to provide the best services to our customers who truly need our support. We never scam anyone or rip off anyone. Thats simply not our policy. We record every phone call, every chat transcript and capture every key stroke we do in repairing issues, which all can verify our position on any issue.