Complaint Review: OMYU

Mcdowell rd NAPERVILLE, Illinois USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

I worked for OYMU over 3 years ago. They NEVER paid me. Never even provided the books my family bought. The encouraged me to sell books to my family, but they never provided the books. I never got my pay for their so called training or my $60 interview/supply fee. I also never received any compensation. Joe offered to pay me with a personal check from an empty account (and I asked for certified funds) and he said he COULDNT. so I was never paid. no money order no anything/ They are a scam, stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OMYU/NAPERVILLE-Illinois-60563/OMYU-Diamond-Dynasty-de-la-torre-SCAM-LIARS-THIEVES-THEY-DONT-PAY-NAPERVILLE-Illinois-1080019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OMYU