Complaint Review: On Call Logistics, Inc

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: Unpaid Citizen — Eddyville Kentucky
On Call Logistics, Inc
3055 Cass Road STE# 107 Traverse City, Michigan USA

On Call Logistics, Inc ocl247.com Richard Barrert Richard Barrett ripped me off for over 1300 dollars! He took his drivers money and used it to pay his own bills! He is a crook and a theif! Traverse City Michigan

Richard Barrett and his company, On Call Logistics ripped me off for over 1300 dollas. I was leased with him to provide trucking services for his company. I used my own money to pay for fue to deiver these loads and I was never paid for them. I kept calling Richard every friday and he would apologize for not paying me asking me for more time to pay. The last time I caled him he straight out said he could not pay me beIcause he spend all of his drivers money on deecas for his trucks, company bils, 14000 dollars for Sylectus fees, and 1000 dollars for a booth at the expedite trucking expo in, Wilmington Ohio! I'm not the only driver this company has ripped off. I hope more drivers come forward. Please stay as far away from this man as you can. He claims to be a god fearing christian, but he ha no problem ripping his drivers off. This man is a very shady man. I always had a bad feeling about him, but he is a sly businessman. He taked me into staying. Also, he wants all of his trucks to work for his company and no other company, but he forces his drivers to pay for their own insurance. How can you work exclusive for a company that only gets three trucks 13,000 miles in 10 months? That is divided by three cargo vans. Then when you do get the loads he doesn't pay you! I had to pay my drivers out of my own pocket, but I never received pay for this company. There was another driver he ripped off that had to dump one of his loads on the side of the road because he knew Richard was not going to pay him.  This man lies and says that insurance companies are going to stop allowing drivers to work for multiple compnies at the same time, but when I called the insurance company, they told me this is not true. Please do not go to work for this crook. You willl lose your money and you dignity. This man is a slick businessman and he will say anything to gt new drivers, or to get you to take cheap loads. My trucks barely got 90 cents per mile. This is a terrible rate for cargo van loads. This company is like a bottom feeder. Only foreign drivers, and drivers with criminal records will work for an outfit like On Call Logistics. Be warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-Call-Logistics-Inc/Traverse-City-Michigan-49684/On-Call-Logistics-Inc-ocl247com-Richard-Barrert-Richard-Barrett-ripped-me-off-for-over-1164528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On Call Logistics, Inc