• Report: #1119837

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: Cheryl — Decatur Indiana
On Line Consulting Group
PO Box 912644 St. George, Utah USA

On Line Consulting Group SLIMCOMPLEX or JD VENTURES WEB MARKET Garcinia Burn Trial "Don’t Believe it …!!!" It is a scam St. George Utah

MaxGarciniaBurn  aka:  SLIMCOMPLEX  aka:JD VENTURES WEB MARKETING aka: On Line Consulting Group

Upon arrival of the product I noticed they sent four bottles instead of the one bottle. I figured that was a cost saving measure for shipping and since I have never participated in a trial before I just figured that was how they did business … If it worked I wasn’t concerned … But if it didn’t work I wanted them to know when I got it and when I was going to start the trial. I counted the days to be sure I kept on track with the study and days. I called customer service on the 4th since nothing had happened and on the 5th the product (All) one open bottle and three unopened bottles where sent back.

On 10/8 they took $148.95 out of my account and then in November they sent another bottle, I returned it immediately and 11/22/14 they took another $78. [continued below]....

.....00 from my account. I have been battling with this company with several documented phone calls to return my money. All they will say is; I am sorry (the favorite line) and that it will be in my account in 3-5 business days.

I am contacting the Attorney General’s office to file a complaint. Please do not be taken advantage of by this company … they are thief’s.  I am out $226.95

Don't let it happen you anyone else...

Thank You!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-Line-Consulting-Group/St-George-Utah-84791/On-Line-Consulting-Group-SLIMCOMPLEX-or-JD-VENTURES-WEB-MARKET-Garcinia-Burn-Trial-Don-1119837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On Line Consulting Group