Complaint Review: On Point Roofing

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned person of the public — arvada Alabama
On Point Roofing
26900 E. Colfax Ave. #39 Aurora , Colorado USA

On Point Roofing there are two owners James Causey & Nick Canty they try to get me to be a salesperson for them waving deductibles I said no they told me they waive the doctor balls all the time which is a crime it is a misdemeanor they also gave me copies of their suppose it'd liability insurance which is outdated 5/14/2013 I was treated poorly I was called names they're trying to not pay me the Commission's they owe me I have countless emails with very concerning conduct from the owners the owners would switch emails say mean things to me I would be very concerned doing business with such people when I said I didn't want to do business with them they told me they were going to show up at my front door I found this to be very thug like in my opinion and I am fearful. Aurora Colorado

They asked me to be their sales person and present outdated insurance documents to homeowners I have copies of these documents.they brought me on as an independent contractor yet try to treat me like an employee demanding that I be subordinate. the exchange of messages demanding for subordination we're done via email which I have documents off as well.

They are in breach of contract with me. They will not pay me. When I told them I did not want to partake in their business practices they told me they would show up at my front door which I found extremely thug like and it made me fear full.

I was called names &profanity.If  these people try to do this to you please check their insurance please report them to the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List. Waiving deductibles is a misdemeanor on them.At a quick guess I would say they owe me around $10,000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 04:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-Point-Roofing/Aurora-Colorado-80018/On-Point-Roofing-there-are-two-owners-James-Causey-Nick-Canty-they-try-to-get-me-to-be-1098408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On Point Roofing