Complaint Review: On The Spot Carpet Cleaning

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Dave95010 — Seaside California
On The Spot Carpet Cleaning
666 Franklin St Monterey, California USA

On The Spot Carpet Cleaning Moving and house cleaning Carpet Cleaning, moving and labor, house cleaning, Monterey California

*Author of original report: Conflict was settled

BEWARE!

The facts.

I can't understand your reaction. On the morning of July 9 I informed you of a misunderstanding between myself and our new landlord which left me $400 short on your written contract to pack and move us from Watsonville to Seaside Ca and do a total move-out cleaning of the house, carpets, touch up painting and dump run. The total for all serves was to be $1100.  With the packing and moving at $750 according to you written quote.

You agreed to accept $700 in cash and the $400 by the 19th. [continued below]....

..... I offering an $100 good faith for your understanding and working with me. I also gave you a 2 year old $350 flat screen TV to show my appreciation. All of this was agreed on before you loaded one item on your flat bed truck.  At this point you had done no more than 5 hour of packing.  YOU HAD EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO BACK OUT OF YOUR CONTRACT BUT WE BOTH AGREED TO MOVE FORWARD.

Then you asked for $100 for boxes. (Not in the contract or ever discussed).

Your move was to be completed on the 9th but took two loads and did not complete the move until the 10th. Your quote was all inclusive and did not mention extra trip charge or gas.

After the unload on the 10th you asked for $150 for the dump. Again not in contract. When I told you I didn't not have it and gave you all I had already, which you new and agreed on the day before. Then you abruptly left and did not complete what you agreed to do the day before.

You did complete the move contacted at $750.

I paid you $700 in cash.

With the TV deprecated to $200...

That would be $900 total paid.  You have two choices

1. If you keep the TV you owe me $150

2.  If you return the TV I will pay you $50 in cash and allow you to pickup you boxes.

After the way you handle this I demand you agree to one of the aforementioned choices.  If not, I will sue you in small claims court for breach of a written contract and verbal agreement after the fact and post this letter on Yelp.  Further, I think the four reviews you have are not real.

-------------------------------------

Note.....he went back to the house and dumped the trash in the garage.

will not return call text or emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-The-Spot-Carpet-Cleaning/Monterey-California-93940/On-The-Spot-Carpet-Cleaning-Moving-and-house-cleaning-Carpet-Cleaning-moving-and-labor-1068010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On The Spot Carpet Cleaning

Conflict was settled

AUTHOR: Dave95010 - ()

Tony and On-The-Spot addressed all concerns and settled everything to our sattisfaction.  Big misunderstanding and i would be happy to use them in the future.  Tony is a honest man.