dancers

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: CBD — St Augustine Florida
On Time Moving and Storage
3520 Agricultural Center Dr St Augustine, Florida USA

On Time Moving and Storage Specifically: Jeff Schuman due to gross wrongdoing and indifference. Our move went basically well ex Renigged on deal to buy my used couch for $200; repeatedly ignored me and then without permission disposed of said couch. St Augustine Florida

I made a verbal(my mistake; read on) contract to sell my used couch for $200 to Jeff Schuman of On Time Moving & Storage. The couch was taken by their 3 movers in their moving truck and stored on site at this companies wharehouse for many weeks. When the $200 offer was made, Jeff said you can deduct it from the cost of move( final price $1230) or he would mail a check. Three movers at time said they were not authorized to dedect said $200, I asked for. After 4+ weeks of slow to no responses to my phone and text messages, Jeff says he has already mailed the check(to our old address he knew we moved out of), but a postal error returns the check to him. He moves the couch to his residence at some point in time; more weeks pass without any communication. Then he decides to renig on deal to buy the couch, but not communicate it to me.

Then I get angry because he will not communicate with me and I think he has stolen my couch. I finally call his office thinking its my only option. This company is involved in the deal at many points, but denials ensue from owner or manager Bobby who defends his actions. Now we have no deal but Jeff offers to return couch to me or diospose of it; I say "do neither". Two more weeks pass as I secure a gift couch to people(1 week of this they were on vacation) in need of one. Now he won't answer my requests to deliver the couch, he offered to deliver to me, even though they are less distant.

As of 10+ weeks after our move I have no deal, and no couch. Why would someone take so many liberties with a couch not belonging to them? Is this theft? I think so...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/On-Time-Moving-and-Storage/St-Augustine-Florida-32092/On-Time-Moving-and-Storage-Specifically-Jeff-Schuman-due-to-gross-wrongdoing-and-indiffe-1065696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on On Time Moving and Storage